Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's hard to let go of fast Internet

Even though it's only for the next 3 month! My flight is in less than 8 hours but since it's an international flight and it's from JFK, we're leaving in a couple hours. I'm definitely gonna miss my freedom here, and the fast Internet connection (and how many stuff I can illegally download). But I'll be home, to my family and friends.

Had a terrible dream last night though, that my flight from JFK to Frankfurt is fine, but from Frankfurt to SIN was canceled because of the volcano thing. I don't think it will happen but Tante Philia told me yesterday that my flight might be delayed because the volcano is acting up again. I checked flight status online and it says it's no problem. (damn my English sucks!)

Anyways... For some reason this time something feels wrong. Maybe I hurried it. Should have stayed another week! But then it will be Darren's party thing and they'd be even busier. Or maybe I should have waited for Kim? Oh well, it's too late to change now. I just gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment