Monday, May 10, 2010

Junior year = DONE

Finished my last final (CS344) about an hour ago. And that is junior year! This semester I only took 14 credits, so it has been lighter than usual. My classes aren't too bad, either. Except for Money & Banking. It's just soooo boring! The prof is really nice tho. This is the last time he's teaching the class so he gives away extra credit for practically anything. Plus, he brought us Pocky twice! :)


And I already have an A from my Intermediate Micro class [^.^] and I got lucky at that class, too! My teacher is the nicest guy! Only 2 hourly exams and 5 quizzes (lowest score dropped) and no finals! It was so easy, I thought it was easier than Intro to Micro.

My CS344 Algorithms class was so damn boring, but it's actually not as hard as people made it out to be. However, my grades are around the average so I'm not expecting too much from that class. Hopefully I pulled off a B!

CS211 wasn't too bad either, especially because John has been helping me with the assignments and homework. As long as I didn't fail the final, I believe I can get a B or B+ :)

Going to T.Philia's tomorrow night and leaving for Surabaya Sunday night. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment