Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why am I going even further away?

I made myself promise that I would try to get to know You better and get closer to You. I decided to read the Bible every night. I'm trying my best, but sometimes I just can't remember. But the more I read, the more skeptical I become. I am now rationalizing and questioning everything. I'm comparing Your words to what I know of this world, which is created by You. Why am I going away from You, instead of to You? I'm finding myself dismissing parts of the Scripture and believing even less. And yes, I'm getting scared of what I will be. I know I can't do this alone, that's why I have to go to church. I should find one here. I need this. Please, God, forgive me of my ignorance. And please guide me to Your path, and I will try to listen this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment