Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Even more stuff about Iron Man 2

I am way too excited about this movie (coming out in 9 days!!) and I have to be honest, I was quite upset about the negative first review. It doesn't actually say much about what's wrong with it, but the reviewer definitely didn't enjoy it. Fortunately, soon after, more positive reviews pop-up everywhere. Someone who went to the special fan screening said it best, IMO: "While the first Iron Man was loved by everyone, the second installment seem to divide viewers into two sides." Hell, I don't really give a shit about reviews/critics. Robert Downey Jr. is in it and I sure as hell am gonna enjoy it. Even though it's still unsure whether or not I'm gonna be able to watch it when it comes out. [>.<]

Anyways, the reason I'm posting now is that I might have to temporarily end my Tonight Show with Jay Leno boycott because it's having an Iron Man 2 week!
[The Tonight Show lineup from interbridge.com]
I'm really sorry, CoCo, but I don't know if I can resist RDJ talking about Tony Stark! Plus, I'm so excited about the movie, any of the cast members excite me. Oh, well...

Little Bobby Downey is also gonna be on Late Show with David Letterman tonight!! Can't.wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment