Saturday, April 3, 2010

If heaven exists, what would you want to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

I've been watching Inside the Actor's Studio quite a bit this past 2 days and I'm just fascinated by these people. They're at the top of their field, wildly famous and looked up to by many people, yet they are all so grounded. I know I watched a video of this a while back and I thought the interviewer, James Lipton, is such a creepy guy. Now that I know better, I understand how brilliant he is at what he's doing. And I also have a greater understanding and respect at what actors do, and what movie-making is all about.

At the end of each interview, Lipton does this "questionnaire" that consists of 10 questions:
  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your least favorite word?
  3. What turns you on?
  4. What turns you off?
  5. What sound or noise do you love?
  6. What sound or noise do you hate?
  7. What is your favorite curse word?
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

These fascinating people have some fascinating answers. I have here some answers to the last question:

Al Pacino: Rehearsal's tomorrow at three.

Johnny Depp: Wow!

Conan O'Brien: Conan, how did you do it?

Robin Williams: They're seating you at the front. [...] Or if heaven exists, to know that there's laughter, that will be a great thing. Just to hear God goes: "two Jews walk into a bar."

Robert Downey, Jr.: Boy, did I have a ball with you!

Angelina Jolie: You are allowed in.

Matt Damon: That all of the suffering that you saw or heard about or knew that was happening, that there was a point to it. And here come to the back, I'll tell you all about it.

Ben Affleck: Your friends are in the back; they've been expecting you.

Cameron Diaz: Nice ass–I'm just kidding. Maybe good try, nice job?

Hugh Laurie: No hard feelings.

Robert De Niro: Well, if heaven exists, He has a lot of explaining to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment