Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just a bit

Since MTV TRL's Total Finale Live is being aired tomorrow there's been a lot of interviews with the VJs in the past few days. I read the ones with the original host, Carson Daly, and current host, Damien Fahey.


Some bits (from TVGuide.com):
Two familiar faces on TRL expected to make the New York soiree are Spears' ex, Justin Timberlake, and his former bandmate, JC Chasez. "I don't think 'N SYNC will make it. I know Justin will show up," Fahey said. "I wouldn't bet money against [an 'N SYNC reunion], but at this point, it's not looking likely. But you never know, that's the beauty of TRL."
The rest of this article.
TVGuide.com: So you couldn't really say it then, but you can now. Who did you like more: BSB or 'N SYNC?
Daly:
I always preferred 'N SYNC. I can say that now, 10 years later. I hung out a little bit more with them. We traveled a lot together. There was TRL at the Super Bowl, and Spring Break. We saw each other, this high school group, like all the time, actually. I think I hung out a lot more personally with Justin and Joey and Lance and those guys during that time. And their music to me was just more progressive pop. Backstreet was more R&B.
The rest of this one.

Yeah, Carson, I like *NSYNC better too :) I knew I liked you for a reason! lol And people, it's *NSYNC, not N'Sync or 'N SYNC or whatever. Get it right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment