Monday, November 17, 2008

I will never forget you...

So the show is over but it will always be in a special place in my heart. Back in the day when MTV was the coolest channel out there, I used to run home from school (well I ran from my car to the living room) turned on MTV, would get upset if I miss the smallest part of TRL, even just the opening scene, and spent the next 60 minutes sitting in front of the TV. TRL was THE show. All the guests and VJs and videos... Gonna miss you all! I watched the show every day since when Carson was the one and only host of the show, then it went to Damien with LaLa, Vanessa, and Quddus, and later on with all the other VJs. It was a great time for music and music videos on TV.

Damien, Carson, wish you both the best of lucks on your projects. You guys were the best.

 
A couple of the *NSYNCers backstage

Reminiscing the first performance of *NSYNC

Some videos of the show's highlights:

Justin and JC's appearance


Good Charlotte sending their love to Justin


Justin introducing Esmee Denters, and talking about their performance together, and Rihanna's "Rehab" video (which will be premiered on MTV today)


Goodnight TRL... :'(


I'm gonna miss the show very much...

Anyways, after Carson said in an interview that he preferred *NSYNC over Backstreet Boys, the Fall Out Boys said the same thing...

It was the last question there...

No comments:

Post a Comment