Sunday, April 22, 2012

What the fuck was that United?!

We had a 4-2 lead, with 20 minutes to go, fingers on the trophy, and we just let everything slip away. I probably should try to cool down a bit before posting this, but I can't help it. I just need to... AHHHHH!! I really want to throw something out the window. Just like United did the trophy. For fuck's sake! 2 goals cushion, at home, last stretch of the title race, and we blew it with terrible defending!

Momentum's going City's way now. We must win at Etihad next week to win this. City's superior goal difference mean that if we lose, City have to drop points for us to have a chance; and I don't like that our title might have to depend on that. A draw would be a good enough result for us, giving us a 3 points lead with 2 games to go. A win at home against Swansea the next week and not losing away at Sunderland will win it for us.

Seriously, United! You're supposed to be good at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment