Sunday, April 1, 2012

Reddit has a TARDIS

Last night, Reddit announced reddit timeline™ on their blog. If you click on the TARDIS, it'll take you to a random time; much like the TARDIS often does.

I particularly love all the Doctor Who references everywhere. I like that Reddit chose the TARDIS as their time machine of choice. Even Reddit's blogpost was tagged "timelords" – which I guess we all are, now we can travel in (reddit) time.

A lot of people seem to hate it. I, for one, am really enjoying this. I know it's just an April Fools gag, but I kinda hope it stays. Or at least give the users an option to have it, so those who don't want them don't have to suffer.



All the way from "Hello World"



To "The End of Time"


All the timestamps are of "-10000000000000000303786028427003666890752 years ago".

No comments:

Post a Comment