Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why I'm excited this holiday season: PRESENTS!!

  1. Department secret santa tomorrow at work. Would be pretty interesting to see what everyone got everyone with a limit of $15. Even though I still can't figure out what to get my giftee. But hey, still excited!
  2. MY REDDIT SECRET SANTA SHIPPED TWO PACKAGES!! The first one is an order from Etsy that he/she thinks I would love. Love Etsy, and can't wait to see what it is! The second one was shipped late last night and SS didn't say anything about it but TWO SHIPMENTS!! Since I got my first message from SS, I get so excited walking in to my apartment building, in the hope of a random, mysterious package. :] So for the next week, I will anxiously wait for the package notification on my mailbox.
  3.  Kim called me last night, talked about our plans for January, and told me that she found "the perfect gift" for me. And she added that it's "quite nerdy" and she hoped I'd use it. You have no idea how excited I am for this. Also excited to see her again in a couple weeks. ;)
  4. Doctor Who marathons. Because David Tennant. Yeah. Not really a present. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment