Thursday, December 15, 2011

I think Blogger is lying to me

I've always been suspicious of the Blogger Stats because, well, it's telling me that there are people who actually view my posts. I mean, seriously, why would anyone do that? I know most of it is because I posted my homework answers for the Astronomy classes that I took (even though most of the answers are wrong. I really didn't do well in college). But I just checked and it told me that there were 155 pageviews today alone. That is such a lie! I'm pretty sure no one actually views anything except for those homework answers, and the numbers seem way too high. And 130k+ all time views? There is just no way.

But then there's also AdSense. I signed up for it about 3 months ago, because why not? There's that tiny box of ads over there ---->
And they're telling me that it made me $13 last month? I had 3 new posts last month, and only 5 in October. Those were random posts too, mostly about TV shows that I watch. I'm not gonna complain if they're sending me $15 for doing absolutely nothing. But I am curious about how accurate these numbers are, though. I just find them very strange and unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment