Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am happy. And incredibly nervous.

Why I'm happy: I booked a hotel from hotwire.com; it was one of those "can't show you the hotel's name but you'll love it" type of thing. I just saw that it was a suite, offers complimentary breakfast and wifi, and it's only $61/night (it was $59/night when I checked a day earlier). It says that it's a 3-star hotel and that 85% of hotwire customers recommends it. So I wasn't expecting too much, but when I got here, I thought, 'well the hotel looks kinda nice from outside.' The lobby didn't look too great; it seems old. The receptionist wasn't too friendly either, but we checked in at 9 p.m. and I was tired so I didn't care. But then I went up to the room. And it's huge. It's a two bedroom suite! It has a nice sitting area and a fully equipped kitchen. I'm only staying for 3 days (or longer if I still can't move in to my apartment -.- ) but I have to say, this is pretty damn awesome! Such a great deal!

Why I'm nervous: tomorrow is the first day of work! And I just realized that I know freaking nothing about work! I don't know what I should wear, I don't know what I should bring, I don't even know what time I'm supposed to get there! I'm assuming 9 a.m.? Do I bring my laptop? What does business casual mean? Maybe this is a little to late to start thinking about all this but ARGH!!!! What the fuck should I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment