Monday, April 4, 2011

A Little Gossipy..

Not long ago, it was reported that Justin broke up with Jessica. I usually don't care much about gossip/rumors but that one seemed to be true. I just thought it was sad but I let it go; cos really, what does it matter? But it is Justin, and I find it quite hard to not think about him from time to time! xP I love the Friends with Benefits trailer and I thought, Mila is hot and she seems like a fun person. Justin and Mila would be awesomely hot together! And there were rumors about that, too, obviously, but I chose to ignore it (and focused on my imaginations instead).

And then there was this other rumor about Justin being on a date with Olivia Wilde, another fun/hot chick that would be awesomely hot with Justin. They were supposedly on a date at a club together until 3 a.m. and left together. I dismissed the story because, well, he's recently single and this happens every time! Plus, I know they're friends; they were in Alpha Dog together and had just wrapped up Now not too long ago! Here's Wilde's response:

[From @oliviawilde]

I know it's just rumors but it's funny because I currently have girl crushes on these two. And seriously, Justin + either one = hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment