Saturday, April 9, 2011

LA Times Hero Complex: Jed Whedon on Dr. Horrible

The article can be found here. I saw this and I squeed:
JP: If you could cast a current singing star in a “Dr. Horrible” episode, who would it be and what would they be like?
JW: Justin Timberlake as Captain Hammer’s sidekick, Nails.

These people really know how to tease me and get me incredibly excited for Dr. Horrible 2! With Maurissa's tweet about Zac Levi for DH2, plus this, it's beyond my dreams! I mean I never would have thought it's possible to have Nathan, Neil, Zac, and JUSTIN all on the same project; and awesome one at that, too! Please, please, please come true! Cos if it doesn't, it's just mean... After Joss directs The Avengers, they all should stop working on whatever they're working on and get on this project! (And get Zac and Justin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment