Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall TV is officially here!

And it started with House!

Okay, it wasn't as epic as the season 6 opener, but I wasn't expecting it to be since nothing would. But it was still great. House was being serious and it was strange to see, especially when he said "I love you" to Cuddy at the end (!). I was so shocked hearing Chase asking Thirteen if she'd have sex with him! Just like that. At a patient's house. But then she just left, and no one knows where, and won't be back for a while :( I'm definitely gonna miss her! It was quite strange seeing the new team because I've been watching the first 3 seasons with the old team.

Preview for episode 2:


Next ones up: Cougar Town on Wednesday, then Thursday is comedy night, with The Big Bang Theory on CBS at the same time as NBC's Community, guest starring Betty White, followed by 30 Rock, where Matt Damon is returning! Gonna be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment