Friday, July 17, 2009

Stupid idiotic assholes

I'm currently watching the news about the bombings in Jakarta. The first one was at JW Mariott hotel, and about five minutes later another bomb blew up at Ritz Carlton hotel. Both blasts reportedly killed 8 people so far (plus tens of people injured). The Ritz Carlton is the hotel where the Manchester United players were supposed to be staying. Guess they wouldn't come anywhere near this place now....

A third bomb, a car bomb, killed another 2 people. I heard that there are actually eight bombs scattered around the city today. One person was caught with a bomb strapped to his body trying to get inside one of the new malls.

I still don't get the reason behind these bombings. I don't know what the terrorists get by bombing random places. They say they're against tourists from Western countries but most of the time they kill more of their own countrymen than tourists. The economy was said to be getting slightly better in the last 2-3 days and they do this now? How stupid us human beings can get is beyond my intelligence...

If United are still coming I know I'd go watch them (even if my parents wouldn't let me). But I know God won't let that happen. If it's either watch United and be so freaking happy or get upset but safe, I'm sure God wants me to be safe...right? Old Trafford, I'm coming!!...sooner or later...

No comments:

Post a Comment