Thursday, July 16, 2009

61st Primetime Emmy Awards

This year's Primetime Emmy Awards nomination came in earlier today and my beloved Justin Timberlake got 3 nominations!!

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy SeriesSaturday Night LiveHost: Justin TimberlakeNBCSNL Studios in association with NBC Studios and Broadway Video

Outstanding Original Music And Lyrics
Saturday Night LiveHost: Justin Timberlake / Song Title: MotherloverNBCSNL Studios in association with NBC Studios and Broadway Video
Akiva Schaffer, Lyrics By
Jorma Taccone, Lyrics By
Andy Samberg, Lyrics By
Justin Timberlake, Lyrics By
Asa Taccone, Music By
Drew Campbell, Music By
The 2008 ESPYSSong Title: I Love SportsESPNBTW Productions in association with ESPN
Katreese Barnes, Composer
Justin Timberlake, Lyricist
Steve Higgins, Lyricist
Alex Baze, Lyricist
Rachel Hamilton, Lyricist
Kevin Miller, Lyricist
Jonathan Drubner, Lyricist
Dave Drabik, Lyricist
Too bad 2 of them are in the same category so he could only win 2. I really want him to win Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series for his hosting SNL, because he was hilarious! People have to realize how good he is! And for the other category, I still don't know which one (of the two) I'd want to win because "Motherlover" is just another genius move from Justin and Andy Samberg. "D*** In A Box" was amazing but "Motherlover" was not bad of a sequel. However, "I Love Sports" was amazing when Justin performed it. I just hope he wins both categories...

Some other categories where I have my picks for the winners:

Ryan Seacrest - Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition Program
Hugh Laurie - Outstanding Lead Actor In A Drama Series
House - Outstanding Drama Series
American Idol - Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List - Outstanding Reality Program

Good luck, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment