Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a little bit of 'me'

So I finally got back home last night. Jakarta was a lot of fun. I actually miss all of them already even Coffee and Max. I really hope they'd come to Surabaya before the end of summer break...

Surprisingly I wasn't all that upset that Manchester United canceled their trip here. I was actually more upset that I couldn't go anywhere that weekend. I thought I would go shopping while I was there but I didn't really shop much. A couple things that I went there to get were actually not there (the classic Converse shoes and Plain White T's "Big Bad World"). Di Surabaya cari Converse yang classic di mana yah??

Speaking of Manchester United. I think their new jersey looks pretty damn good. I WANT ONE!!!!!! I want a Giggs one if I could afford it. Michael Owen is doing pretty well so far, which is great. Can't wait til I can actually watch a match, it's been too long since I watched a Man Utd match!

I was a little pissed off because of the ticket thing. I was probably mad at the wrong person and for the wrong reason... It's not like I was in a hurry to go home cos I was really enjoying my time there, but it just pissed me off...

I think after watching Fast and Furious, I was a little bit obsessed with Paul Walker. I managed to watch the first two movies again (more than once actually) and I loooove Brian O'Conner's Nissan Skyline! Both of them! I know nothing about cars but they just look cool... (and the colour's blue!) Of course, until now I still have multiple tabs of YouTube open, even though I'm trying to move on (or back) to Michael Vartan now that he's in a new TV show.

Anyways, going out to get dinner (hopefully soon cos I'm starving). A couple of my friends are going back to Malaysia in 2 days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment