Monday, July 13, 2009

I <3 Matty

Watched a couple of movies in the last two days.
The first movie was some random movie that Om Robert was watching. It was an okay movie but I just don't like the way it was shot. And the story wasn't that good...

After that we watched 17 Again. It's Matthew Perry but I wasn't gonna watch it cos I know it's mostly Zac Efron. But I'm glad I watched it because the few minutes Matty was on he was so freaking cute!! And during the credits we got to see a picture of young Matty which looked adorable!! (man I miss S60 and F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

Then I watched Fast and Furious. The audio quality of the DVD wasn't that good but the movie was still pretty cool. AND PAUL WALKER IS SO HOT!! I really wanna watch the first movies again now! I haven't watched Tokyo Drift but apparently it's the continuation of this fourth one (is it??). I'm gonna watch it when I get home cos I have the DVD at home (since last year) but haven't watched it. Love all the cool cars that they showed. And I LOOOVE it when Brian was told to go to the race and how excited he was when he was shown the cars that he could pick from. I am currently obsessed with watching Paul videos on YouTube... He's funny!

Last movie I watched was Star Trek today. It was pretty cool, and I really like Sylar (forgot his real name). I've never watched Star Trek before so I had no idea what it was about. I get it a little bit. It was a cool movie...

Hope I could watch some other good movies these next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment