Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer is here!!

Well not exactly but I'm done with my Sophomore year at Rutgers. It all happened so fast. It was finals week and I had my Microecon exam pretty late. After I took the exam I went back to my room to pack everything and I left right away. What I didn't realize was that might be the last time I was a Rutgers student. I didn't even get to actually see or do anything there! And it's already been two years! (seems so much faster than it really is)

I got accepted to University of Maryland for Fall 2009 transfer so now I have to decide if I should go to UMD or not. It is a better school (it's ranked higher) and the Computer Science department is really good! It's ranked 13th. But going to a new school means I have to do it all over again. Adapting with the new environment, making new friends, getting used to life there... Plus it's such a hassle having to move all the way over there. And it's unlikely that I would get on campus housing, which means I might have to live off campus, making it harder to make friends or meet people. If I stay at Rutgers I would be living in a river dorm. That would be new and exciting and I would be able to meet new people! But then again, Maryland would be new and exciting too... From the pictures, Maryland seems to be a really nice campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment