Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rutgersfest 2009!!

This year's Rutgersfest was on Friday May 1. The performers were The N Result, Ryan Leslie, Motion City Soundtrack and N.E.R.D.

[picture taken from Lisa's Facebook]

We went at around 2 and saw the last performance by The N Result (Lisa got a picture with the lead singer) and waited for Ryan Leslie. Just when he started it rained. Me and Lisa decided that we should stay and wait for N.E.R.D who were the last performer, of course. I thought since we were already drenched, why not stay? Motion City Soundtrack was pretty cool. After they were done we waited forerver until N.E.R.D finally showed up. Pharrell was so hot! I wasn't exactly sure which one Chad was but Lisa said he got fat, maybe that's why I didn't recognize him? Shay or Shea, whatever his name is, was the first to show up on stage. N.E.R.D. was awesome!!

That day was definitely memorable. When else will I stand there under the rain for 5 hours getting pushed around everywhere and almost got kicked in the head?

My iPhone ended up dying because of the rain and I was getting sick but I am feeling better now. Man I really miss my iPhone!! I'm just hoping that my 5 year old iPod Mini would work a little bit... I really need it! Now I won't be able to play games throughout classes anymore. Thankfully we only have 1 last day of classes! But then what would I do in the 17 hours flight without my iPhone?? I know my iPod won't even last a couple hours... I really hope I can get a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment