Tuesday, September 25, 2007

yeah

well, haven't been here for some time, and of course I've got lots to say! Well I spent the weekend doing pretty much nothing... Haven't been doing the right things here, hope I can make it right soon.

Oh, we played this game called assassination, and I got killed while getting on a bus! I didn't even know he was there suddenly he was right behind me tapping my back with his post-it!! Damn..

Did my laundry on Saturday, did something wrong, pretty embarrassing, but no one cared. My Manchester United jersey (the only thing I was worried about) had a little 'defect' after that. A little corner of the graphing was kinda off... Hope it doesn't get worse before I do something about it.

Speaking of United... We trashed Chelsea 2-0!!! yeah!! Tevez scored his first goal for the team, right before half time. Then Saha received, and converted, a penalty late in the game (oh and Mikel got sent off after 30 minutes only) Great match though! We pretty much controlled the whole game. I'm still a little bit disappointed though, that it wasn't Ronaldo who took the penalty...

Next post would be about Heroes... =D

PREMIER WEEK STARTS NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment