Tuesday, September 4, 2007

first day!

Today is my first day of classes. And really, my heart was pounding since last night, afraid of boarding the wrong buses, going the wrong way, etc. Didn't have time to eat breakfast cos I woke up late. So after my first class (late about 10 minutes) I went straight to the dining hall and ate lunch. I was starving. I didn't know what to do and I got pretty nervous, I didn't know which way to go. I ended up taking a slice of pepperoni pizza and a glass of Cherry Coke, that's it! I was kinda full that time, so I was fine... I was confused when I got to the middle of the quads, which one is house 20??! I went to house 32, quad III, finally to house 20. I was just supposed to walk straight.

Went back to room and did stuff... Then I realized that I'd be late for my next class. Waiting for the bus sucked!! I arrived about 45 minutes after I went on the first bus. And I was like more than half an hour late! It was calculus so I was fine, they only talked about the things I've known (luckily!). And I walked the wrong way too! There was like 3 ways and I read the map wrong... The trip back home was even worse! I arrived to my room 1 hour and 15 minutes after my class ended!!! Sucks!! It was so freaking hot out there and I had to wait for the bus for like 20 minutes... Each!

My last class for today is on 6.40-8 pm. I haven't decided whether to eat before or after the class. I'm really hungry now, but I guess if I eat now I'd be worse tonight.

So now I'm gonna need to memorize my way around, at least until the student center. And then maybe I'm gonna try the buses tomorrow cos I have no class. (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment