Monday, September 10, 2007

JT Rocks!!!

JT won an Emmy for DIAB (best vocal and music I think...)

And he also won 4 VMAs (which I didn't watch cos I don't have a damn TV!!!) But I will, so I'll be watching him. And people said that this year's VMAs is a huge flop! With Britney as an opening act?! It's not that surprising is it? Justin made the whole show going. Him with his collaborations were the best!!!

What he won :
1. Quadruple Threat of the Year
2. Male Artist of the Year
3. Best Director
4. Best Choreography

I just can't believe SexyBack lost the Earth Shattering Collaboration to Beautiful Liar!! That's just so unfair!!

Oh, I skipped my first class today. I couldn't find my books... So I decided to skip a class. =P Not the best way but I'm gonna need to face them tomorrow anyways... Dunno what to do. This is just so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment