Saturday, September 15, 2007

all alone T_T

It's the weekend! And Rutgers is playing Norfolk, I got the ticket... But I know nobody who's going. There were these people, whites, and they're not really friendly.. Don't think it would be fun if I go with them.

So I woke up at 7am this morning to watch Manchester United play. Luckily they won, even though it's another 1-0 win. (Vidic header, Nani corner). The even better news is that Liverpool and Chelsea both drew their matches! =D Now United and Chelsea has the same points from same matches played!

Wasn't the best performance by Manchester United and I expect much better. Next match is at Sporting Lisbon, first UCL match of the season. This will be a personal trip for both Ronaldo and Nani, hope they can do well against their old club. =D

Hea In went home so I was basically alone here. And most of the people on the floor went home too! Last night I was locked out of my room and I went knocking on the doors, nobody was there. I thought I was alone on the floor!! But I just found out today that Xiao is still here (asked me to dinner) and I was glad! I have nothing to do, not like at home I'd be going out with my friends on Saturdays like this.

I can't do my essay!! I didn't find it that hard to write an essay before, I don't know why I can't this time!! Damn... I'm not doing too well here, I just hope I can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment