Friday, June 22, 2007

then...

Well I haven't posted in a few days, that's because I don't really have anything to post... Nothing's really happening at the moment. Boring days as usual. Haven't been in contact with my friends so I've been either at home or out with my mom. We've been shopping most of the times, and when we're at home we each watch our shows.

Moti was on a Bible Camp from the 20th, and got home today. So I don't go out with my friends during those days, accompanying my mother at home. [yeah, I am a good kid. =D]

Well I don't know, sometimes I just wish the days come fast so I'll be in the States soon, but some other times I'm just so scared about going there at all. Clearly I have nothing to do at home, so my MacBook is on almost 24/7, hope I don't break it down too soon... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment