Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bali

So we finally went. It was from May 30th until June 5th. I was going to post this yesterday but I was too tired unpacking and cleaning...

We stayed at Ochip's villa. Well it wasn't actually hers but her family member's. There were 5 people there already, and I went with other 4. I was with Rena, Jing2, Mami, and Manda. The first 4, excluding Ochip went home 2 days after we arrived so we didn't really spent much time together. Left us 6 people, and Gaby joined us the day after.

It was fun, I suppose. We didn't exactly do anything much. Just did the usual. IMO, we went out to eat. We tried different food, Balinese food mostly. And we did play water sports in Benoa. I played Parasailing, Rolling Donut, and Fly-Fish. That was the fun part maybe. Since we're not the type of people who wake up early and do things in the morning we didn't really have time to do a lot of things. We're more active when it's late in the day. We pretty much spend our time just sitting around, talking, eating, and playing cards.

I had 2 temporary tattoos. One on my left arm, An0nymouz writing. And the other around my right ankle.

Had a great fun spending so much time with my friends, but no matter what, home is the best place on earth. Loved it when I got back home. Felt more comfortable here... But I won't say no if I can go with my friends again somewhere... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment