Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

I finally get to watch it!! I just got home from the mall to watch the movie. Danny Ocean and the gang is back on action. As the previous movies, Danny and Rusty were the brain. They were the ones who take care of the people and associates. The trusted each other, took care of the things together. Well they were the leaders IMO. And the fact that they STILL don't trust Linus is pretty funny, especially that part with the girl...

I missed the first few minutes, I started watching when Danny and Rusty were going off the plane and Linus picked them up. Don't know what I missed there, even though it wasn't important I'd buy the DVD cos Brad was there... =P well even if I watched the whole movie I'd still buy the DVD. For the 11 and 12 too...

Loved the movie!!! Well Brad was there, looking good, classy style, and rich. That itself makes the movie wonderful to watch. I sat next to my mom and she told me that I smiled the whole movie... Why? Because Brad was there, and the movie was pretty funny sometimes. I liked the part where the boys cried watching Oprah. And that Terry Benedict was on Oprah's show, 'giving donation'.

So I've watched Pirates of the Caribbean, Ocean's Thirteen, and what else??

I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four : the Rise of the Silver Surfer, Harry Potter, and Shrek the Third...

No comments:

Post a Comment