Wednesday, June 13, 2007

just another entry

Yesterday I went out with my friends. We went to Pasar Atum to eat but I didn't, cos I've eaten at home. Then we went to Woof-Woof at PTC to karaoke. I like to sing, but to myself. So I wasn't really joining the others singing to the songs they chose. But as time goes on I started humming, and the words started coming out of my mouth. Well... You can't resist the good songs, right? After that we just bought some snacks, sat down at the food court, and played cards. Until like 9 p.m., then we decided to leave. The others were going to continue somewhere else but my father was already home waiting for me to take care of the things for college. So I asked them to drop me home.

I got home at around 10 p.m. and started working with my father right away. There wasn't really that much to do but it took some time anyway. Finished at midnight. Watched Freedom Writers till like 2.30 a.m. then I slept. Good film, though I wanted to see more McDreamy there...

Watched ManUtd vs Liverpool at Old Trafford today. It was last season's match. We won 2-0, I remember. I watched the 2nd half only and we were already 1-0 up. Scholes was the scorer, on his 500th appearance I believe. Then there was that amazing goal by Rio Ferdinand on the 66th minute. Even a striker would be proud of that goal, let alone a defender! United definitely outplayed Liverpool that night. Hearing the crowd cheer at Old Trafford makes me wish I was there. But, one question, where the heck was Ronaldo? [how come I can't remember him missing the Liverpool match?]

No comments:

Post a Comment