Monday, May 23, 2011

TimberGaga for SNL finale!

I just LOVED it! Perfect finale. I haven't watched much of SNL this season but everything I've read say that this is the best SNL episode of the season, by far. I was a little disappointed that most of the sketches, save one or two, were recycled materials. Yes, they were great sketches and they worked and they're still funny, but I was hoping to see new ones!


First of all, HOT! Second of all, the monologue was brilliant; I loved it from the first second. The whole show itself was great. Lady Gaga was in a couple sketches and she was a good sport, but she shows that some people are naturally funny and others are just trying to be funny.

The third digital sketch, not as funny as DIAB, but the song is still catchy and it's still really funny:


There's a sketch from dress-rehearsal that didn't make it into the live show, which I think is hilarious:


And, and, and... Bradley Cooper was there! ;)
[Thank you's]

No comments:

Post a Comment