Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JT and Friends

With all the hype around The Social Network and now his golf tournament/benefit I thought I'd post more about Justin. But the TSN interviews are boring, same questions over and over again. Andrew Garfield is adorable but it's not worth more posts. Anyways, his tournament ended in some fashion:

And then there's the concert...

FreeSol – "Role Model"


FreeSol – "Fast Car"


"Rock Your Body"


T-Pain – "Can't Believe It" [Justin was great IMO..–but of course I think he's great...]


These last three though, are the ones I love most. I guess after so many huge shows it's nice to break it down to just...himself. It's Justin, his acoustic guitar, and the audience as backup vocal. Just shows his amazing voice!
"What Goes Around..."


"Dead and Gone"


"Cry Me A River/Ain't No Sunshine/Over"

No comments:

Post a Comment