Friday, October 8, 2010

Damn it...

Soooo... stupid me decided to download Grey's Anatomy after finishing my House marathon, when I have 2 projects, 1 homework and 2 exams due in the next 2 weeks. Spent about a week watching all of them, skipped most of the parts (except for Mer/Der) and loved, and I mean LOVED, when Derek became Chief of Surgery, wearing those sky blue shirts instead of scrubs. He's so hot!! Plus he has shorter hair during those episodes. Love the hair. The power too and the slight extra cockiness. Chief Shepherd is just hot!

Currently re-watching season 6, because that's when Derek is chief, and loving how now Derek, Mark and Owen are hanging out at the chief's office. Loving the episode, loving all the hotness, hating my wasting time. I only have 3-4 more days until my projects are due and I basically haven't started yet. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do! But I can't help myself. Dr. Derek Shepherd as Chief of Surgery. Can't stop....

No comments:

Post a Comment