Friday, October 15, 2010

Joey on The Baub Show

I love his interviews because the guy is friends with *NSYNC and were on their tours and stuff so he knows a lot of stories. So when the guys from *NSYNC are interviewed by him, they're more candid and relaxed. One story I absolutely love, though:

Around the 1:19:00 mark, Joey told us that about a month ago Chris and he were in LA, so they called up the other guys. Unfortunately, Justin was in the middle of shooting a movie and wouldn't be done until 3 a.m. or something like that. But the other 4 actually got together and hung out, and texting J along the say. It was the first time four of them got together since...the end of *NSYNC (I have to say it hurts to type that).

I just love it.

Also, they said that one big that that changed, was that JC actually picked up the bill! LOL! Funny!!

Plus, I learned that I'm not the only one who thinks Lance got hot after coming out! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment