Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh and anyways


I just need to add something. I have always loved Matthew Perry and watching Studio 60 made me love him even more. Even when playing in a serious drama you still can see the genius behind the character. He just has the perfect comic timing. Plus, had the show went on, Matty could actually get an Emmy for his performance. If he didn't want people to know him for Chandler forever, that was it. Matthew Perry is Matt Albie now. I really believe that if NBC didn't pull the plug, an Emmy for Matty as Best Lead Actor is his to be lost. (Another reason I'm blaming NBC for whatever reason)

Also, I developed a huge crush on Matty's co-star Bradley Whitford. As Danny Tripp, he has a great chemistry with Matty. After watching interviews of him on YouTube you can see his funny side. He's very goofy, though I thought he would be a serious guy (cos he was on The West Wing and he definitely didn't have any goofy side there). Especially his Emmy win, his speech was hands down the best acceptance speech ever.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment