Monday, December 8, 2008

ah...

Let me just say that Matthew Perry is so damn cute! LOL

After obsessing about Studio 60 and why such a good show was canceled after only 1 season, I decided to watch The Whole Nine Yards and The Whole Ten Yards movies. Thought it would make me feel better after NBC prevented me from having Matty on a good show every week. And those movies did their job! Matty was so freaking funny (well the movies were just hilarious) and I just love him! He's soooo adorable...

I also watched interviews of him with Bruce Willis promoting the movie on YouTube, and those two are so funny! Matty makes everything better. It's freezing outside and I haven't had a decent meal since 22 hours ago but I'm still happy =)

Been doing my CS112 HW since Friday night and I finally got it done last night.. or I think I got it done.. so TWTY last night was my reward lol

No comments:

Post a Comment