Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last month of summer break...

4 weeks from today I would be back at Rutgers in Judson suite number 4301. Can't believe the break is almost over. As I predicted, I haven't done anything useful. At all. I kinda miss my friends back there, though I'm a little scared that I'll be leaving my home and family for the whole year. It's gonna suck, but I'd get through it...

Manchester United is playing Juventus tonight, but they're not showing it here!! Damn the TV stations...

Going to Jakarta this Friday, probably gonna stay there for about a week. Should be fun. Miss everyone there.

Hoping for a better year starting this fall.

2 comments:

  1. Salam kenal ya [D] . . . salam mac.

    Bener2 MU freakz ya! SAyang cuma bisa maen 0 - 0 ama juve....hmmmmm



    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, iyah fans berat ManUtd.. Gw ga nonton sih makanya kurang semangat jd g bisa menang heheh...

    Met kenal.. :)

    ReplyDelete