Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy birthday JC Chasez!!


I believe today is the birthday of *NSYNCer JC Chasez, who was my fave back in the day. Could still be my fave if he would freaking release his sophomore album, which he promised to be "soon" since 2006! (Well *NSYNC did say they were gonna release another album right after they take a little well-earned break in 2002)
So happy belated 32nd birthday JC!

Arrived in Jakarta early this morning (not really that early but it's early enough for me!) and it's kinda funny cos Kim actually went to Surabaya at the same time. So we missed each other and now she's still in Surabaya going around with her friends.

At the airport today, saw a bunch of kids with a shirt saying OSN 2008 at the back. I kinda got emotional a bit, missing the days... LOL Don't know how that happened but it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment