Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm home...

Just got back from my vacation to Bali earlier today. That was a lot of fun but the highlight of the whole trip might just be the journey back... We actually took a bus going home! It was like 15 hours long (or even longer!) and they didn't even drop us at the place they told us they would. That sure was an unforgettable experience!

I'm not as tanned as I'd love to be coming back from Bali. Got 2 temporary tattoos and I love the one on the back of my neck even though I can't really see it. Will post pics as soon as I got them...

I was so tired from the trip back that I slept for like 3 hours this afternoon. Next week: Gloria Junior High orientation. Hopefully I can get through it..

3 comments:

  1. wad??
    wad u gonna do w/ Gloria Junior High Orientation??hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kita mbantuin njaga mos e SMP pakuwon city... ngelu!! mreka jek ky arek cilik beneran! susah diajak omong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...kok jadi sukarelawan gitu tiba2 dap??ngapain ae MOS e?crta de facebook pa de FS ae dap..

    ReplyDelete