Monday, July 14, 2008

First day...

Woke up at 5am this morning for the orientation. (that was the earliest I've ever woken up in such a long time!) Left my house at around 6.20 and got there at 7 something... At first I was just worried bout what I was wearing cos I didn't know how to dress for the thing. It got pretty annoying in the middle of the orientation cos it was really hard to communicate with the students. Since most of them just started 7th grade they still act like little kids! You gotta be really, really patient to get through the day! Today was only half a day and I was really bored and tired by the end of it. Tomorrow's gonna be a full day (from 7am til 3pm) hopefully it would be more fun!

Went out with Elsa and Stanley right after, and had this dinner thing with the rest of our families afterwards. I was out of the house since 6 in the morning and I got home just before 11pm. I was really really tired so hopefully I'll fall asleep quickly tonight. Need to wake up early tomorrow...

Watched "Wanted" today and I think it was real cool! Though most of the action was too unreal it didn't matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment