Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight


Watched the latest Batman movie yesterday and I thought it was amazing. The thing I love about Batman is that I also love the villains. Joker is one of the best (Riddler is my other fave) so I was really excited to watch it. Two-face also showed up at the end of the movie, but since he didn't really face off against the Batman I didn't really care about him. He should show up in the next movie as the main villain (since of course, Heath Ledger was so good as the Joker, no one should replace him!)

I'm gonna miss Heath Ledger. He was really, really good as the Joker. The make up, the laugh, the way he walked and talked, I couldn't imagine the real Heath was beneath it all... Rest in peace Heath, we're gonna miss you... (and yeah, people are totally right about him getting an Oscar nod)

No comments:

Post a Comment