Saturday, June 7, 2008

hatin this

I hate, hate, HATE the slow internet connection!!! Haven't been online in a while...

So Euro 2008 is starting tonight, might be able to watch it, if I'm not too tired. But Portugal's match is starting at 1.45am, don't think I'd be watching that one.. I really, really hope Ronnie plays well and... not leave United... LOL yeah, that's all that matters... don't ever leave United unless the gaffer told you to!!! Don't be an idiot!!


Justin played in The Gold Digest US Open Challenge on a course used by pros. Out of the 4 'amateurs' that played he came in second with 98. Tony Romo of Dallas Cowboys was the best of the day with 86 (I think, well around that). They were the only ones to break 100.. Justin was looking quite good, love his orange belt.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment