Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here's what I have to say...


So Cristiano Ronaldo is undoubtedly the world's best player at the moment. And I'm very, very happy that he is (at least currently) a Manchester United player. [if he's not I won't say he's the best] But he clearly stated that he wants to play for Real Madrid, and they also said they wanted him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CR7 so much and he's an amazing player who will always be missed if he's not in the starting XI. But I personally think that Manchester United is too good of a club to pay around £120,000 per week for someone who doesn't even want to be here!

And one more thing, if he does leave, I really wish United and Madrid would face each other in the Champions League, preferably in the final, with us defending our title, of course. That would show him what an idiotic decision he's made..

2 comments:

  1. why so crazy about him???

    ReplyDelete
  2. just cos he's an amazing player, who's still young, and plays for manchester united..

    ReplyDelete