Wednesday, August 29, 2007

that's it...

I haven't posted here in a couple of days. Not exactly busy, though busier than before cos now I at least have something to do. But I wasn't in the mood. I had so many things to say that I don't know what to post here...

I've been in the orientation for 3 or 4 days now, but I didn't do anything much. I'm not the kind of person who can just blend it like that. Luckily yesterday at an event, there's this girl who approached me. She was from Indonesia. (we all knew each other but some are just too shy to start a conversation)

She introduced me to another girl from Surabaya. She's transfer student too, so no one's my age. But yeah, I'm going back to Tante Phillia's house today so I won't do anything much more... well yeah, I'm not making any sense but who cares??

No comments:

Post a Comment