Monday, August 13, 2007

Man Utd 0-0 Reading

Can't watch the match so I don't really know much. All I know is that we attacked all match long but couldn't find the edge. Rooney was the most threatening player from our side, but subbed by Nani at half time due to a foot injury. O'Shea was plotted a striker after almost an hour, pairing with Ronaldo. We had so many chances but we sure did need a decent striker. It was just so frustrating. Dropped 2 points at the season opener, and facing Portsmouth away next. Hoping for the best...

Rooney is out for 2 months. But I do hope he can return quicker than that. We can't rely on Ole at his age. Saha - if he's fit - might be good enough. I'm just glad we signed Tevez, and I'm looking forward to seeing him against Portsmouth on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment