Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm going!!

Finally, my parents allow me to go to Jakarta. Mom asked yesterday, if I still wanna go. I said yes so Dad bought me the ticket. I'm going later today. It was all such a sudden that I'm not feeling like I'm going anywhere. Well it's just for a few days, will be back on Monday.

Kim would be at school for a few hours but hopefully she's there to pick me up later. She'd have to go to school tomorrow, so I don't know what I'll be doing. Ochip and Ivana are too far away from Kim's place. Dunno if I can meet them.

I might not be able to come online for a couple of days now. And I might actually miss the Community Shield on Sunday (T___T) but I'll be able to watch the replay...

I can't believe they're not showing the EPL next season!!! Hopefully the streaming thing works well...

No comments:

Post a Comment