Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Buy all the iThings!

I wasn't expecting much from yesterday's Apple event; I wasn't too interested in an iPad Mini. But now, dammit Apple, I want everything. Because, according to Phil, all the iThings I already own look old now.

The new iMac looks super sexy. The lack of a firewire port, though, is quite disappointing. But I'm not a power user or whatever those people are called so I'm okay with USB and thunderbolt.

On my shopping list:
  • iMac ($1,799): Mine is almost 1.5 years old. It's due for an upgrade.
  • 13" MacBook Air ($1,199): I need a more reliable laptop for when I travel than my 6 year old MacBook.
  • iPad ($599): So I don't have to switch between 30-pin and lighting all the time.
  • iPad Mini ($329): I know I said I wasn't interested, but I now want one. We all need an iPad that can be held in one hand, right?
  • iPod Nano ($149): My 8 year old Mini needs a replacement!
I can definitely afford all these... I mean... who cares about savings and all that... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment