Friday, June 1, 2012

Plug: Fat Kid Rules the World

Matthew Lillard did one of the most entertaining AMAs I've seen, to promote Fat Kid Rules the World. I wasn't exactly familiar with his work prior to this – I only know him as Shaggy – but I'm definitely a fan now. I'm planning to look up some of the films he was in and watch them (especially those often mentioned by Redditors during his AMA).

Anyways, Fat Kid Rules the World has 2 more weeks on Kickstarter (see widget). The trailer looks really cool and Lillard is very passionate about it, so I really hope it gets funded.

I do love the fact that Lillard doesn't understand why us Redditors think that AMAs are very amusing, and that he really enjoyed it there. Natural Redditor, in my opinion.

From the video below, and his AMA session, Lillard really seems to be a likable guy. I really enjoyed his very candid and honest session.




No comments:

Post a Comment