Monday, July 12, 2010

Keanu Reeves

I'm not quite obsessed with him as I was with, say, RDJ or Justin, but I've been watching his movies lately. Started with Speed, then watched his interviews with Sandra Bullock. They're so meant to be together! Then I watched Something's Gotta Give, Street Kings, The Lake House and the Matrix trilogy. I also watched Sweet November (him co-starring Charlize Theron, reportedly his current girlfriend). Gonna watch The Devil's Advocate tonight and then I still have The Day the Earth Stood Still and Constantine.


I also saw this on YouTube:

L.O.L!

Lots of people are saying that he can't act; obviously he wouldn't have made it, at least not this famous, if that were true. He might seem less expressive than other actors but I think he's actually portraying his characters quite well. Yes, there are some scenes where he just seem...plain, which is maybe why I might not be able to love him as much as I love Downey. But his multiculturalism and the way he looks are enough for me to stay interested. He's quite funny too, but very private about his personal life. I also love his tone of voice. It's calming, just like he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment