Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm done...

Can't believe I'm done with my freshman year! I'm out of my dorm already, and going back home in 10 days! I've been here for one whole academic year, which is I guess about 8-9 months, and I feel like I haven't done anything much. Yes I've been taking a lot of classes but that's about it. Gonna try to join clubs or get into some activities or get a part time job or something next semester! Time goes by so fast... I feel like I'm gonna graduate soon and I don't know what to do next... (lol talking bout graduating when I still don't know what to major in..)

Well I'm gonna miss my friends, roommate and floormates and housemates lol.. Livingston Campus, gonna miss it very very much.. Can't believe I'm moving to Busch next semester.. Gonna miss the quietness of Livingston! Missing quad 2, house 20, room 2039 already! Be back in 3 months, this time Judson suites!

No comments:

Post a Comment