Sunday, July 1, 2007

why do I have to give a title?

Armand and Theo went home last night. Flight was 6 pm and we got to the airport at 6 pm. =P They like ran in there cos the plane might've left...

I watched like a bunch of vids from YouTube, so I slept at 3 am last night. They're just too good... And I just love the videos of Justin on talk shows. Especially the funny ones...

Oh, and Rooney got the no 10 jersey (congratulations!). Well deserved, since he is a great player. Hope he does even better after getting that legendary number. And Hargreaves is at Old Trafford today, signing, etc. Heard he gets the Rooney's no. 8, while Nani gets 17, and Anderson is choosing between 12 or 19. The Hargreaves and Nani numbers, as I predicted. lol

Manchester United's new kit design was released not long ago. [have that as my desktop wallpaper] Looks kinda good, plain and just... simple. But dunno, other people seem to not like it. And the goalie get a blue kit, way better than last season's green! Hope I can buy one (though it is very expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment